Home » Waukegan Car Accident Lawyers & Personal Injury Attorneys
Waukegan Car Accident Lawyers & Personal Injury Attorneys
Contact our Waukegan Office
33 N County St Ste 506
Waukegan, IL 60085-4343
A car accident changes your life in an instant. In one day, all of your priorities change. You suddenly have to worry about getting the best medical care, following doctor’s orders, and getting better as soon as you can. On top of your recovery, you have to deal with the insurance company. We recommend contacting our attorneys at Staver Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C. to help with this process.
We understand how challenging this situation is for you and your family. You are going through a painful experience—both physically and emotionally. You have a lot to deal with, and on top of it all, you don’t deserve to be forced to argue with an insurance adjuster. You should not have to fight alone for the compensation you deserve.
By hiring a personal injury lawyer, you have someone to fight for you. You do not have to handle this all yourself. With a lawyer by your side, you have someone who knows the laws and will protect your rights. You have someone who knows the ins and outs of the insurance claim process, and when necessary, can represent you in court.
If you are suffering from a serious or catastrophic injury, you are rightly concerned about your future. It is even more important to obtain experienced and knowledgeable legal advice in this situation. A lawyer will work with your medical providers and experts to consider the new costs of your future. You may not be able to earn as much while facing higher medical costs. Our settlement should address your altered future.
To discuss how a car accident injury lawyer can help you after a crash, call Staver Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C. at (847) 249-4148. You can also contact us online. We offer free consultations. There is no risk in scheduling a time to talk with us.
We also take cases on a contingency fee basis. There are no upfront or hourly fees. You do not pay us until we win you compensation.
Why You Need a Lawyer After a Car Accident
If you were injured in an accident, you are probably wondering whether you need to call a lawyer. Will hiring an attorney help? You may ask yourself whether you can handle getting an insurance settlement yourself.
Our personal injury lawyers at Staver Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C. have spent years working with individuals after car accidents in and around Waukegan. We have seen the difference hiring an attorney can make, particularly in regard to obtaining a settlement and maximizing the amount of the settlement.
While you are not required to hire an attorney to pursue compensation from the other driver’s insurance company, there is no doubt that it helps. You don’t have to take our word for it, either. The benefits of hiring a car accident injury lawyer are well-documented too.
Martindale-Nolo Research conducted a 2017 personal injury study. Based on the people’s answers to the survey, Nolo found that having a personal injury attorney made a significant difference in getting a payout. Of those who hired a lawyer, 91 percent receive a payout. For the people who did not hire a lawyer, only 51 percent got a payout.
Based on this survey, if you try to handle your settlement claim without a lawyer, your chance for receiving a settlement is only 50/50. When you need compensation to pay the bills, make up for lost wages, and move forward in life, this just is not good enough.
There are additional benefits to hiring an attorney. Not only does it improve your chance of obtaining compensation, it also typically increases the amount you receive compared to if you did not have a lawyer.
In the Nolo survey, the individuals who hired lawyers received, on average, $77,600. However, those without lawyers received an average of $17,600. By not hiring an injury lawyer, you are essentially leaving money behind.
There are a number of reasons a lawyer is able to get you more money than you could get from an insurer yourself. Lawyers rarely accept a first settlement offer. After thoroughly investigating the car wreck and your injuries, your lawyer knows what your case is worth. First offers are almost always too low. Instead of accepting a low-ball offer, your lawyer will counter. They will negotiate with the insurer for a greater amount.
Another reason attorneys obtain better results during car accident injury claims is that they are not afraid to go to court. Filing a lawsuit or threatening to file a lawsuit can get you results. Yet, you may not be comfortable going to court or threatening to go to court on your own. By having a lawyer represent you, they can use this tactic to show the insurer they mean business and to leverage a higher settlement amount.
At Staver Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C., we understand whether or not to hire a lawyer can be a tough decision. The thought of hiring an attorney and maybe going to court can be intimidating. You are probably worried about the cost. We want to reassure you that our doors are open. We offer free consultations, and we take cases on a contingency fee basis. There are no upfront fees. You do not pay us until we obtain compensation for you.
How Staver Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C. Can Help You
When you have suffered injuries in a car accident, and you want to hire a lawyer, you should call the best. Our attorneys at Staver Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C. have been recognized as being at the top of their field.
We have achieved numerous legal industry recognitions and awards, including:
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers in America
- Recognition by the American Association of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Martindale-Hubbell Client Distinction Award 2015
- Lawyers of Distinction Award
- Lead Counsel Rating for Personal Injury Law – Plaintiff 2017
- Membership in The National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- Membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Membership in the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Membership in the American Society for Legal Advocates
- Jared B. Staver 10 Avvo Rating
Our success is not only demonstrated by our industry recognition. We have a proven track record of results for our clients. We do more than simply get our clients a settlement. We work diligently to obtain the maximum amount of compensation possible for their physical, psychological, and financial injuries.
Some of our recent settlements include:
- $950,000 settlement for our client who was injured in a head-on collision.
- $896,695 settlement after our client was injured in a car crash caused by a senior citizen.
- $890,000 settlement for our client who was struck by a commercial truck.
- $887,500 settlement for our client who was rear-ended in Chicago.
When you have to prove that someone else caused your injuries, and you have to push an insurer to give you the money you deserve, it is best to have someone experienced on your side. You are going to run into red tape and legal issues. You should have a legal professional there to handle both.
At Staver Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C., you get more than dedicated and effective auto accident attorney. You get a lawyer who will guide you through this difficult process with compassion. We understand how hard this time is for you and your family. One day everything was fine, the next day you were injured and couldn’t go about your normal life.
You need a lawyer who sets aside time for you, and who treats your case like it is unique. Our lawyers in Waukegan focus on providing individualized attention to our clients. We never treat you like your case is less important than another.
When you work with Staver Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C., you will always know what is going on with your case. When you call us, you will speak with a lawyer. We do not force you to work with paralegals or law clerks who are not as well-versed in your case. We do not expect you to wait around for answers. Our lawyers answer their own phones. If you email us or leave a message, we always get back to you as soon as possible.
If you are wondering whether we are the right law firm for you, schedule a free consultation. There is no risk in talking with us about your case and how we can help.
Compensation in Car Accidents
When you are hurt in an accident that is another person’s fault, then you may have the right to seek compensation. If you have not been in a similar situation before, though, you may not know what you can get compensation for.
After an auto accident, you face a number of different types of injuries: Physical, mental, and financial. With the help of a personal injury lawyer, you can seek compensation for all these different types of injuries. More specifically, you can seek compensation for your:
You may have to go to the emergency room after a crash. This visit, along with the diagnostic tests and medications, costs a lot. You may also have follow-up doctor’s visits, more medications, medical equipment, and physical therapy to pay for. Your car accident settlement should cover your current and future medical expenses.
Due to your car accident injuries, you probably cannot go to work for a while. You may have to take weeks or months off to recover. You may lose your job. You can seek compensation for this unpaid time off work.
Pain and suffering
You may have felt tremendous pain during the accident, and you may still be feeling pain today. Many common car accident injuries are very painful. Some serious injuries can force you to live with chronic pain for the rest of your life. Your compensation should take into account the physical pain and suffering you have experienced and may have to endure in the future.
Getting hurt in an accident is not a purely physical matter. It causes you a great deal of emotional distress and mental anguish as well. You may be feeling angry, resentful, anxious, or sad. In some situations, your injuries may be severe enough to cause clinical depression or an anxiety disorder. When you are emotionally suffering after a car accident, you should speak with an attorney about receiving compensation for this injury.
Many injuries leave permanent marks on your body, such as scarring. A physical alteration could be significant enough to change your negatively change your appearance. This can impact your ability to do your job, date, and have intimate relationships. If you suffered a disfigurement in a car crash, talk with a personal injury lawyer immediately.
Car accidents can cause serious and catastrophic injuries that lead to permanent physical or cognitive limitations. If a collision has left you disabled, talk with a lawyer today. When your life is permanently altered because of someone else’s negligence, you deserve to be compensated for the loss of your previous life.
Reduced earning capacity
When you suffered a disability or disfigurement, you may not be able to work anymore. Or, you may not be able to return to your previous job. If you have to find new work, you may not be able to earn as much as before. When you cannot earn the same amount after a crash, you should speak with an attorney about obtaining compensation for your reduced earning potential.
After a car accident in Waukegan, your car may be damaged or totaled. By working with us at Staver Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C., you have a lawyer who will help you get your vehicle repaired or replaced as quickly as possible.
If the at-fault driver was grossly negligent or acted with malice, then you may be able to receive more than compensatory damages. If your lawyer was more than careless, then you can ask for punitive damages. These are intended to punish the wrongdoer for their behavior.
Determining how much all of these injuries can be worth together is difficult. All car accident cases are unique, from the type of accident to how the injuries affect you. You may find cases online that involve similar types of crashes or similar injuries. However, you cannot look at these cases and assume you will receive a similar amount in compensation. There are too many factors that can increase or decrease your final settlement.
If you are interested in learning how much your case may be worth, we recommend calling our auto accident attorneys at Staver Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C. We have years of experience in handling car crash claims. We will carefully review your case and your injuries. When necessary, we will hire medical and economic experts to properly value your injuries. Once we thoroughly understand your physical, psychological, and finical injuries, we can provide you with more information on a potential settlement.
Keep in mind, other factors can still increase or decrease your settlement. A common barrier to higher amounts of compensation is an insurance policy limit. An insurer will not offer a greater amount of money than the policy limit. If your injuries are worth more, then we may need to fight for a greater amount of money in court.
Waukegan Car Accident Statistics
In 2016, Waukegan had 1,266 crashes, according to the Illinois Department of Transport at (IDOT). Of these accidents, 1,534 involved property damage, 626 resulted in injuries, and six were fatal. In these accidents, 879 individuals were hurt and six were killed.
Waukegan saw all types of crashes, including:
- Read-end crashes: 594
- Turning crashes: 525
- Angle collisions: 279
- Parked cars: 254
- Fixed objects: 171
- Sideswipe same direction: 135
- Other objects: 69
- Pedestrians: 42
- Sideswipe opposite direction: 26
- Pedalcyclists (bicycles): 23
- Head-on crashes: 22
- Animals: 13
- Non-collisions: 7
- Overturned: 6
A variety of vehicles were involved as well, including:
- Passenger vehicles: 2,703
- SUVs: 711
- Pickup trucks: 352
- Vans: 228
- Motorcycle: 26
- Tractor-trailer: 20
- Bus (More than 15 passengers): 17
- Bus (Fewer than 15 passengers): 11
- Other vehicle with trailer: 9
- Single-unit truck: 8
Of the total car crashes, many of them included poor weather events. For 360 accidents, the roads were wet. In 116 accidents, there was snow or slush. Ice was involved in 37 accidents.
Alcohol was involved in 80 accidents. In 70, the driver was impaired, and in 10, the driver had been drinking. In 11 accidents, the driver was impaired by drugs. In 27 accidents, the driver was emotional, and in 22 the driver was fatigued.
Most Dangerous Roads in Waukegan
According to IDOT, urban city streets in Waukegan had the most crashes, 1,674, and all of the fatal accidents, six. State numbered urban roads had the second most accidents with 433. Controlled urban roads had 28 accidents, urban toll roads had 15 accidents, and unmarked rural highways had 16 accidents.
A number of busy highways and roads run through Waukegan, including state route 137, state route 131, better known as Green Bay Road, U.S. Route 41, and I-94. Given the significant amount of traffic on these roads, traffic accidents are common.
Causes of Car Accidents
At Staver Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C., we have handled car accident injury claims arising from all types of accidents. From fender benders to drunk driving accidents, we have handled it all. No matter what type of crash you were involved in, we are here to help.
Through our years of experience, we have found some of the most common causes of car accidents include:
- Speeding: There are speed limits for a reason. These limits are determined to be what is appropriate for the road structure, traffic, and the surrounding area. When drivers drive faster than the legal speed limit, they increase the risk of an accident. Speeding is careless because it puts other people and property at risk of getting hurt. If the driver is going a significant degree faster than the limit, they may be considered reckless.
- Drunk driving: it is illegal for individuals to drive while impaired due to drugs or alcohol. The blood alcohol concentration limit for most drivers is .08 percent. When someone is above that limit, or has controlled substances in their system, they are breaking the law. By driving intoxicated, they are being negligent and increasing the risk of an accident. If you were hit by a drunk or high driver, you should contact a personal injury lawyer immediately.
- Distracted driving: When someone is behind the wheel, they should give all of their attention to driving. However, most people try to do two or three things at once. They read, drink coffee, eat, text on their phone, and talk with passengers. This distracted driving is dangerous. Every time a driver looks away from the road or takes their hands off the wheel, they are increasing the likelihood of causing an accident or being unable to avoid a crash.
- Reckless driving: Many car accidents are caused by driver negligence. The person behind the wheel is not as careful as they should be. They make a mistake. However, some driver’s actions are more egregious than simple carelessness. Some drivers speed, race others, tailgate, run stop lights and stop signs, take improper turns and passes, and more. Reckless driving significantly increases the likelihood of a collision that could result in injuries or fatalities.
- Aggressive driving: In addition to reckless driving, some drivers are overly bold. They make dangerous and risky decisions, which can cause crashes. Aggressive driving can evolve into road rage. If you were involved in an accident that was caused by aggressive driving or road rage, do not hesitate to call a lawyer.
- Low speeds: Most people think of accidents as being caused by speeding. However, overly low speeds can be dangerous too. When vehicles move too slowly, it can cause traffic congestion. Other drivers, like you, may not be able to stop in time when you are expecting another car to move faster. If you were in a crash because another vehicle was driving below the speed limit, call us today.
- Teen drivers: Inexperienced teen drivers have to be on the road in order to learn. The more teens drive, the better they become. However, for the first few months and years, teenagers are at high risk of being in an accident. Not only may they be in collisions, but they may cause them. This is because teens may speed, text while driving, tailgate, weave in and out of traffic, and drink and driver. Teens are also susceptible to drowsy driving, which is dangerous.
- Elderly drivers: Older drivers are often very safe. They have years of experience under their belts and are cautious. However, with their age can come conditions that make it difficult for them to drive safely. Drivers over the age of 65 years old may have physical or cognitive conditions that cause them to have a hard time driving. They may not see traffic signs or be able to read the speed limits. Muscle weakness in their feet or legs could cause them to hit the wrong pedal. If you were involved in an accident with a senior citizen, call a personal injury lawyer today.
- Dangerous and defective roads: The condition of the roads can have a lot to do with whether an accident occurs. When a road is defective or in poor condition, it creates hazards that increase the risk of an accident. Roads can also be designed or laid defectively, which can cause a crash. Common hazards include improper curves or bumps, uneven pavement, missing signs, improper drainage, and potholes.
- Work zones: Construction is a constant in Illinois. During construction zones, drivers need to reduce their speed and be overly cautious. However, most drivers fail to be as careful as they should. They speed through work zones and take dangerous passes. This increases the risk of a car accident or hitting a worker. If you were injured in a work zone crash, call our lawyers right away.
Types of Car Accidents
At Staver Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C., we have handled all types of car accidents, including:
- Rear-End Collisions
- Head-On Collisions
- Side-Impact Collisions (T-Bone Accidents)
- Rollover Collisions
- Hit and Run Car Accidents
- Intersection Accidents
- Left-Turn Accidents
- Accidents After Attempted Passes
- Collisions Involving a Departure From the Road
- Diagonal Parking Accidents
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
Common Injuries in Car Accidents
Car accidents can alter your life forever, in the blink of an eye. You are driving one day, living your life, and suddenly you are in a crash. You are hurt, and now your life is entirely focused on your recovery. You have to deal with doctors, medications, time off work, physical pain, and physical therapy.
Whether you have suffered a minor, moderate, serious, or catastrophic injury in a crash, we are here to help. We get to know you, your injuries, and what you are going through. This ensures we can determine an appropriate amount of compensation for the harm you are suffering.
At Staver Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C., our vehicle accident lawyers have handled claims involving all types of injuries, including:
- Bone Fractures: Not all broken bones are simple fixes. They are not all healed with a cast and time. Complex bone fractures may require surgeries, pain management, and physical therapy. For the most severe bone fractures, you may lose range of motion, strength, or sensation in the injured area.
- Soft Tissue Injuries: During a car crash, you can suffer strains and sprains in your muscles, tendons, and ligament. These injuries can be very painful. If the injury is serious, you may require surgery to repair the torn tissue. You may require rehabilitation to regain your full physical capabilities.
- Neck and Back Injuries: You may suffer whiplash, herniated discs, fractured vertebrae, soft tissue injuries, and spinal cord damage in your neck and back. These injuries can range from minor to serious. They can be very painful and require a long time to recover from. Some of these injuries can be catastrophic.
- Spinal Injuries: If your spinal cord is partially or fully severed in an auto accident, you can suffer from loss of sensation, loss of motion, or full paralysis. Spinal cord injuries can be accompanied by loss of bowel and bladder control and sexual dysfunction.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI): Car accidents often cause concussions or more serious TBIs. You can also suffer other head and brain injuries, including skull fractures and internal bleeding.
- Burn Injuries: Vehicle accidents can involve serious fires, which can cause you to suffer from severe burns. These require a great deal of medical care to heal. You face a significant risk of infection. You may be left with scarring and disfigurements. You may also need additional surgeries to improve your mobility and appearance in the future.
Dealing with Insurance Companies After a Car Accident
Following a car accident that caused you injuries, you are probably relying on an insurance company to give you a settlement. This is understandable. Most personal injury claims are settled with an insurer and do not go to trial.
However, getting a fair settlement that covers all of your injuries is not an easy matter. Insurers are big businesses. They advertise that they are in the business of helping people, but they are mostly interested in making a profit. The protect their bottom lines by denying insurance claims and limiting settlements whenever they can.
To fight against an insurer’s inclination to deny or limit your claim, it is best to work with an experienced attorney. Our team at Staver Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C. understands insurer’s tactics. We know the steps they take to find a reason to deny a claim. We also know what they look for as an excuse to give you less money. We are here to protect you from these underhanded tactics and to fight for you to receive the compensation you deserve.
There are steps you can take to improve your chance of receiving appropriate compensation. You should never apologize or admit fault for the crash. Doing so is bound to hurt your chance at receiving compensation.
You should not speak with an insurance adjuster without talking to a lawyer first. What you say to an insurance adjuster matters. If they can use something against you, they will. You should work with an attorney to prepare for providing a statement to an insurer.
Also, by hiring a lawyer, you have someone to take over communication with the insurer. Instead of handling the phone calls, letters, and questions yourself, a personal injury lawyer can do it for you.
When you have an attorney handle the insurance claim process for you, you are better able to focus on your recovery. You can concentrate on getting better and getting back to work. While we cannot completely remove the challenges and stress of the situation, we can make the months or year after the accident easier on you.
Car Accident Claims Process
Staver Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C. are here to help you through the car accident claim process, including:
Obtaining Medical Care
You have been in an accident caused by a negligent driver, and now you have to figure out what to do. We recommend calling an experienced attorney. By hiring a lawyer, you have someone to help you obtain the best medical care. Your lawyer can also work with your medical providers to delay payment on the bills while you wait for a settlement.
Finishing the Police Report
If you were taken to the hospital immediately after the accident, you may not have had the chance to speak with the police. You may still need to provide them with a statement regarding what happened. We know that most people are intimidated by speaking with the police. You can contact one of our attorneys to guide you in working with the police after a crash. This is particularly important if you are worried about being accused of causing the crash or contributing to it.
Investigating the Crash
To obtain compensation for your injuries, you have to prove that the other driver was negligent. You have to show that they did not drive how they should have, which caused the accident and your injuries. To prove this, you need evidence. Your lawyer will investigate the crash to gather evidence, including obtaining the police report, obtaining photos and videos, gathering witness statements, and when necessary, hiring experts.
Getting your Vehicle Repaired or Replaced
We understand that one of your top priorities after an accident is getting your vehicle repaired or replaced. We will help you make this happen. If you have rental car coverage under your own auto insurance, you can at least use a rental during this time. If you do not have this coverage, but need to use a rental car, we will fight to have you compensated for this expense in your settlement.
Handling the Paperwork
After an accident, you are going to receive a lot of paperwork. You may not know what all of these documents mean, or what you should do with them. Instead of trying to handle it yourself, you can contact us at Staver Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C. to handle all of the administrative and legal tasks that come up after a crash.
Handling a Denied Claim or Settlement Offer
After an insurer has had a chance to investigate your claim, it will either deny your claim for compensation or make an initial offer. If your claim is denied, you should receive a reason in writing. Your lawyer can then advise you on what to do next. You may be able to appeal the denial with the insurer, or you may need to head to court. If the insurer offered you a settlement, your lawyer will review the amount and advise you on whether you should accept or negotiate for more.
Participating in Negotiations
Once your lawyer has thoroughly investigated the accident and gained a comprehensive understanding of your injuries, then they can make a demand for full and fair compensation from the insurer. This is often a counter to an insurer’s first settlement offer. First offers are typically low because an insurer is hoping you will settle quickly and save the money. With an experienced attorney by your side, you have someone to negotiate on your behalf and fight for you to receive more.
Settling the Case or Go to Trial
When we represent you after a vehicle accident, we will strive to obtain you appropriate compensation. However, if negotiations break down, then we can represent you at trial. We will take your claim before a jury, and it will ultimately decide whether the other party was at fault. If the jury decides in your favor, it will also decide how much compensation you receive.
Car Accident FAQs
What should I do after a car accident in Waukegan?
If you were in a crash in Waukegan, you should notify the Waukegan Police Department or the Lake County Sheriff’s Office. If you or someone else is injured, call 911 right away.
Do I have to report a car accident?
Illinois gives drivers 10 days to report a traffic accident. You must report the accident if: there was a fatality; someone was injured; everyone was insured and there was more than $1,500 worth of property, or someone was uninsured and there was $500 worth of property damage. In any of these situations, you need to notify the Waukegan Police Department or Lake County Sheriff’s Office of the crash. If you do not, you could face fines, charges, and a license suspension.
How do I get a copy of the police report for the car accident?
You can obtain a copy of the crash report from the law enforcement agency that responded to the accident. If a Lake County officer responded, you may use their online crash report system or go to the Lake County Sheriff’s Office in person. The Waukegan Police Department also uses an online system. Copies can be obtained online or in person.
How soon should I call a Waukegan lawyer?
Illinois’ statute of limitations for personal injury claims is two years. This typically means you have two years from the date of the crash to file a lawsuit. However, you should not wait this long to call a lawyer. The sooner you call an attorney after your crash, the sooner they can help.
Should I sue?
If you were hurt in a car accident that was caused by another person’s carelessness, recklessness, or intentional misconduct, then you may file a personal injury lawsuit and pursue compensation.
Car Accident Resources
- Waukegan Police Department
- Lake County Sheriff’s Office
- Steps to Take After an Auto Accident
- Insurance Claim Do’s and Don’ts
- Lost Wages After an Accident
- Wrongful Denial of Insurance Claims
- Establishing Liability in Accidents
- Evidence in Auto Accidents
- Personal Injury Lawsuit Process
- Fixing Your Car After an Auto Accident
- Submitting Your Bills to Health Insurance
- Giving a Statement to Insurance
- What Happens If Your Insurance Claim is Denied
- Determining How Much Your Accident Claim Is Worth
- How an Experienced Personal Injury Attorney Can Help
Other Motor Vehicle Practice Areas
Our personal injury lawyers are highly experienced in handling all types of motor vehicle accidents. We can represent you if you were hurt in a:
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- ATV Accidents
- Recreational Vehicle Accidents
- Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Public Transportation Accidents
- School Bus Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Aviation Accidents
- Boating Accidents
Fatal Car Accidents in Waukegan
Our attorneys at Staver Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C. also handle car accident claims in which you lost a loved one. If your parent, spouse, or child was killed in a car crash, call us today.
When there is evidence that another driver is at fault for your relative’s death, we can represent you or another relative in a wrongful death claim. We will fight hard for you to receive compensation for your loved one’s final medical expenses, the funeral expenses, the loss of financial support, the loss of your loved one’s companionship, and your emotional distress.
Call Staver Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C. for Help Today
After being hurt in a car wreck, you have to make a lot of decisions. You may face tough choices about your health. You may have to deal with tough choices with your family, including obtaining child care and budgeting decisions. You also have to decide whether or not to call a lawyer.
You may think that working without an attorney will be easier or cheaper. You might want to avoid the cost of attorney’s fees. We understand the compulsion to save money when you are facing a mountain of bills. However, we can help get a higher settlement than you could obtain alone. Our work in maximizing your compensation overcomes our fees.