Staver Law Group National Scholarship
PLEASE DO NOT CALL OUR OFFICE WITH QUESTIONS REGARDING THE STAVER LAW GROUP NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP. FOR MORE INFORMATION, EMAIL US AT email@example.com
We are happy to announce the third annual Staver Law Group National Scholarship. Every day we help people who have been hurt in Chicago car accidents or other types of personal injury situations and are struggling to keep up with medical bills and their daily lives. We are dedicated to helping them navigate their situations, and we have designed this scholarship to award a student whose essay shows an understanding and appreciation for the type of work we do.
The 2016 deadline will be December 1, 2016. The winner will receive $5,000 toward educational expenses.
Applications are under review for the 2016 scholarship! Keep an eye out for updated details and application forms for 2017 after the first of the year. The deadline for applications to the 2016 Staver Law Group National Scholarship has passed. No further applications will be accepted.
In order to be eligible for the Staver Law Group National Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Be accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or graduate program within the United States.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Applicants should also demonstrate good character and strong motivation despite challenges.
Applicants must submit the following documents to be considered:
- A completed application form
- A current high school, college, or graduate school transcript
- A typed essay of 300-500 words exploring how personal injury lawyers play a role leading safety initiatives by helping those injured and how you as an individual can promote personal and community safety into your everyday life.
Completed materials can be submitted by any of the following methods:
- The application and supporting material must be received by December 1, 2016.
- The scholarship winner will be notified by email on December 31, 2016.
The scholarship must be applied to tuition and other education-related expenses. A check will be made payable to the recipient’s educational institution directly. You are expected to submit any receipts to remain in compliance with the IRS.