Hailing from a long line of attorneys, Tyler Kobylski is a Chicago native whose interest in working directly with clients led him to pursue personal injury. At the end of the day, he wants to help people get the treatment they need for their injuries. Tyler works with clients who are experiencing crippling pain and might not otherwise get the medical attention they need, and this drives his work.
At Staver Law Group, Tyler has represented clients in arbitrations, depositions, trials, and mediations. He is a patient attorney who will listen to your questions and help you understand the unfamiliar world of compensation claims and insurance policies. Tyler also is a passionate negotiator who knows how to push back against other attorneys and insurance adjusters who will be resisting claims.
Before attending John Marshall Law School, Tyler completed his bachelor’s degree at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He is the recipient of five CALI Excellence for the Future Awards, which are awarded to high-achieving law students.
Outside of work, Tyler enjoys watching HBO shows, biking, playing tennis, and reading.
- Juris Doctor, John Marshall Law School
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and History, University of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign
- State of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Tort Litigation Committee
- Earned five CALI Excellence for the Future Awards, John Marshall Law School