A native of northwest Iowa, Jared B. Staver has known the value of hard work since he was young. He spent summers on his uncle’s farm, working from dawn to dusk, and also began delivering newspapers in elementary school. Jared worked his way through his studies at Iowa State University as well as his law degree at John Marshall Law School in Chicago.
After clerking at a large firm while attending John Marshall, Jared saw first-hand that personal injury clients needed individualized attention and interaction with their attorneys. When he became an attorney in 2000, he knew he wanted to improve the personal injury client experience and each person’s specific needs. Jared applied his hard work ethic to build his own law firm that would put clients first.
Staver Law Group has focused on representing people seeking compensation after being hurt in the Chicago area, whether by a car accident, slip and fall, workplace accident, dog bite, or from an act of medical malpractice. An experienced and dedicated litigator, Jared has recovered tens of millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for his clients. He believes strongly in remaining personally available to his clients.
Jared represents clients and tries cases in both state and federal courts in Chicago and its surrounding areas, including Cook County, DuPage County, Kane County, Kendall County, Lake County, and Will County. He has helped injured people all across the State of Illinois and in other states.
- Juris Doctor, John Marshall Law School
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Arts & Sciences, Iowa State University
- State of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Trial Bar of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Developments in Insurance Coverage Law
- Trial Techniques Before Proceeding To Trial
- Ethical Applications of the New Illinois Rules of Evidence
- The Expert Evidence Deposition: How to Prepare, What You Should Know, Tricks of the Trade
- Tort Litigation: Advice from the Bench
- The Effective Use of Exhibits, Depositions and Objections at Trial