Home » Auto Accident & Personal Injury Resources
Auto Accident & Personal Injury Resources
There are so many things to think about and deal with after an accident that the average person or family may not know where to start. At Staver Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C., we’d like to offer information designed to help you make sense of the whirlwind of paperwork and bureaucracy that you’re dealing with in the aftermath of an accident. We understand that the details of insurance policies, getting your car repaired, and figuring out who’s going to pay for everything can be overwhelming.
This information is a starting point, but you’re likely to have many questions after reading it. We offer a free consultation so that we can discuss how we can help you through this stressful time — and help you get the compensation that you deserve.
Our personal injury resources include:
- Lawyer — Information on how Staver Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C. can help if you’ve been injured in a car accident
- Steps to Take After an Accident — A checklist of what to do after you’ve been in a crash
- Understanding Your Insurance Policy — A brief explanation of some of the different parts of your policy and how they should work for you
- Denied Insurance Claims — What to do when an insurance company turns down your claim
- Insurance Claims Do’s & Don’ts — Things to keep in mind when making a claim to have your best chance at compensation
- Fixing Your Car — Some of your rights with regard to car repairs after an accident
- Missing Work and Lost Wages — An explanation of your rights when an accident makes you miss work
- Establishing Liability and Causation in Accidents — What you have to prove to be successful with your claim
- Automobile Accident Evidence — The kinds of proof you’ll need to succeed in your claim
- Personal Injury Lawsuit Process — How lawsuits work and what to expect both in and out of court
- Expert Witnesses in Personal Injury Cases — How experts can help your case
- How an Experienced Chicago Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help — An explanation of an attorney’s role in the claims process and in a lawsuit
- Determining How Much Your Auto Accident Case is Worth — Insight into some of the factors that go into putting a value on your claim
- Personal Injury/Auto Accident FAQs — Answers to the most common questions
- Helpful Resources for Chicago Personal Injury Cases — Where to find help and information in Chicago
- Arbitration of Insurance Claims — Explanation of what happens when a claim goes to arbitration
- Wrongful Denial of Insurance Claims – Has your claim been denied? Learn some of the common reasons why a claim may be denied and insurance company bad faith actions.
- Submitting Bills to Health Insurance — How your health coverage may be useful while you’re waiting for a settlement or verdict
We’d like to add the caveat that if you’re having difficulties with an insurance claim or are considering a lawsuit, it’s always a good idea to talk to an experienced personal injury lawyer. A lawyer may see additional ways to document your claim so that you can get compensation, and often is in a better position to negotiate with insurance companies. A lawyer who knows Illinois personal injury laws and has daily experience in the courts in and around Chicago will be invaluable if you need to file a lawsuit. If you’d like to talk to one of the attorneys at Staver Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C., call us today at (312) 236-2900 to find out how we can help.